Questions About Michael Jacksons trials
On January 2nd Tom Mesereau will be on King Jordan Blogtalk Radio. We would like our readers to submit any questions they might have about the 2005 trial, Wade Robson and others if you have them. I have already compiled a long list of about 15 questions that I would like to ask and would like to hear from you about what your questions might be.
Here is a list of my Questions:
Questions for Tom Mesereau on Jordan King blog talk.
1. Can you explain about any DNA evidence that was found? I understand that the police took parts of the mattress from Michael Jackson’s bedroom in the initial search of Neverland and what if anything was found? I read in one motion that the prosecution filed that they and the defense knew from the beginning that nothing from the bed was going to be used can you explain why?
2. The court was in the process of setting a date for the preliminary hearing can you tell us how that changed and how it went to the Grand Jury instead?
3. Can you tell us the difference between the first set of charges in December and the charges in April after the Grand Jury indictment?
4. How many times did the prosecution and the police interview the Arvizo family before the search of Neverland and how many times did they interview them after the search and arrest?
5. Was there a connection between the post search interviews and the changes in the charges? What was the connection?
6. Can you tell us what the Conspiracy charge would have meant if there had been a guilty verdict how serious was it because people overlook that charge all the time and focus on the molestation charges?
7. Was the conspiracy charge linked to the molestation charges in any way?
8. Does there have to be a connection between the two for them to charge him with conspiracy to commit false imprisonment, extortion and child abduction?
9. If he had been found guilty of conspiracy do you feel they would they have prosecuted the unindicted co- conspirators?
10. Were there unnamed unindicted co-conspirators? If so who were they if you can name them?
11. Can you explain the special circumstances that were attached to the molestation charges and what that meant to his bail and if found guilty what that might have meant to his sentencing?
12. There are claims in the public that there was a photo found in 1993 of a boy that certain “journalists” and others claim is Jonathan Spence. Can you explain where that photo originated if you know?
13. Was there ever a connection between Victor Gutierrez the author of a book he titled Michael Jackson Was My Lover and Blanca Francia? There is a photo of the two of them together ( I actually believe from what I can see of the background that it was taken at Neverland) in his book was a connection between them ever investigated?
14. The people known as the Neverland Five had a connection to Gutierrez can you explain that connection to us? They are quoted extensively in his book. Do you know when they first met with him?
15. Do you believe that they prosecution thought that they were going to get a conviction in the case?
16. When did the police get a DNA sample from Gavin and Star Arvizo? Was their DNA found anywhere?
17. In 1993 the police served a search warrant on Michael Jackson to photograph his body. What was the purpose of the search and photos? Was there a possibility that Michael Jackson could have been arrested and if so why wasn’t
18. what kind of a problem did Marc Schaffel present to Michael before the allegations and after?